Wuchopperen is a Community Controlled Aboriginal Health Organisation providing holistic health care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of Cairns.
Based in Cairns
The Youth and Family Wellbeing Coordinator will coordinate the day to day operations of the Youth and Family Wellbeing Team.
The position will ensure that young people and families are receiving an integrated model of care that is fostering long term sustainability.
The position would suit an applicant who holds a relevant qualification together with experience in working with vulnerable young people and families or similar field.
Applicants for a specified position must have an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person who is recognised and accepted in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community; provide a written reference to support their ability to meet selection criteria 2 and 3.
To be eligible for interview, applicants must respond to the selection criteria and provide a specified reference.
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- Commitment to professional development
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
Applicants for the above position will:
- Demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Possess, or be eligible for, a Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
- Consent to a broader criminal history check, where relevant
How to Apply:
Please download Position Description for more information
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday, 9 December 2019
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.