'Keeping Our Generations Growing Strong'
Wuchopperen is a Community Controlled Aboriginal Health Organisation providing holistic health care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of Cairns.
Based in Cairns
The Registered Nurse is responsible for working with clinic teams to improve the standard of health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through the provision of culturally valid, holistic primary health care services. The position is responsible for supporting the delivery of effective patient screening, assessment and follow up services.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- Commitment to professional development
- Private Health Care Corporate Rate
- 11.5% Superannuation Contribution
Applicants for the above position will:
- Hold AHPRA registration
- Demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Possess, or be eligible for, a Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
- Consent to a broader criminal history check, where relevant
How to Apply:
Please download Position Description for more information www.wuchopperen.org.au.
Closing date for applications: 5 pm on Monday, 14 January 2019
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.