'Keeping Our Generations Growing Strong'
Wuchopperen is a Community Controlled Aboriginal Health Organisation providing holistic health care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of Cairns.
Based in Cairns
The Podiatrist will deliver a high-quality service targeted towards members of the community who are most at risk and require comprehensive podiatry assessment and treatment.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- Commitment to professional development
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
- 15 days personal leave
Applicants for the above position will:
- Demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Hold a current Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
Note: Revised legislation requires applicants to hold a blue card prior to commencement. Refer to Qld Government’s Blue Card Services for more information.
It is a mandatory condition of employment for the Employee to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Evidence of vaccination must be provided before employment is confirmed.
How to Apply:
Applicants must respond to the selection criteria in the position description; applicants who do not provide this will not be considered.
Please download Position Description for more information
Closing date for applications: 5 pm on Monday, 6 December 2021.