'Keeping Our Generations Growing Strong'
A rewarding opportunity has become available for a motivated community minded professional to work at Wuchopperen to achieve the vision of improving quality of life for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Based in Cairns
A rewarding opportunity exists for an experienced Vocationally Registered General Practitioner to join Wuchopperen’s team of health professionals with the vision of improving quality of life for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Full Time position Monday to Friday
- Attractive remuneration rate commensurate with experience
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- Leave entitlements
- Commitment to professional development
- Private Health Care Corporate Rate
Applicants for the above position will:
- Hold current AHPRA registration
- Be eligible for a Medicare Provider number
- Demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Hold fellowship of ACRRM and / or RACGP
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Consent to a broader criminal history check, where relevant
How to Apply:
Please download Position Description for more information.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday 30 March 2020
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.