Full Time, Permanent
Based in Cairns
Salary $93,858 – $98,111
The Wellbeing Worker will provide culturally appropriate interventions and associated support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals and families focusing on a strengths-based approach that builds resilience and capacity to address issues that impact on social and emotional wellbeing.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- 15 days personal leave
- Commitment to professional development
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
How to Apply:
Applicants for the above position will:
- Provide a cover letter of no more than two pages, addressing the Core Capabilities in the Position Description
- Provide an Identified Reference
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Hold a current Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least first 2 vaccinations plus one booster) and provide evidence
Applicants who do not address these requirements, will not be considered for shortlisting.
Note: Revised legislation requires applicants to hold a blue card prior to commencement. Refer to Qld Government’s Blue Card Services website for more information.
The above is an Identified position. It is a genuine occupational requirement that an Identified position be filled by an Aboriginal person or Torres Strait Islander person, as permitted by and arguable under section 25 of the Queensland Anti-Discrimination Act (1991).
For more information please see the Position Description or contact Korrie Brown, Manager, Allied Health on 07 4080 1158.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday, 27 November 2023.