Part Time (30 hours per week), Permanent
Based in Cairns
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience
The Sexual Health Nurse position supports the clinical sexual health programs targeting at risk clients, in both outreach and Wuchopperen Health Service clinic settings.
The successful applicant will hold a degree diploma in nursing together with experience in Sexual Health, Health Promotion or Primary Health Care and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) preferably with a Queensland immunisation endorsement. Recent practical experience within a community health setting is highly desirable.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- 15 days personal leave
- Commitment to professional development
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
How to Apply:
Applicants for the above position will:
- Provide a cover letter of no more than two pages, addressing the Core Capabilities in the Position Description
- Provide a Specified Reference
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least first 2 vaccinations plus one booster) and provide evidence
Applicants who do not address these requirements, will not be considered for shortlisting.
Applicants for a specified position must have an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person who is recognised and accepted in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community; provide a reference to support their ability to meet selection criteria 2 of the position description.
For more information please see the Position Description or contact Susanne Raistrick, Practice Manager on 07 4080 1056.
Closing date for applications: 5 pm on Monday, 11 December 2023.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.