Full Time, Permanent
Based in Cairns
Salary $93,705 – $104,347
The Podiatrist position is responsible for providing a high-quality Podiatry Service which embraces the principles of health promotion, illness prevention and excellence in clinical management.
The successful applicant will hold a qualification in podiatry with current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Recent practical experience within a community health setting is highly desirable.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- 15 days personal leave
- Commitment to professional development
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
How to Apply:
To be eligible for interview, applicants must:
- Provide a cover letter of no more than two pages, addressing the Core Capabilities in the Position Description
- Provide a Specified Reference
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least first 2 vaccinations) and provide evidence
- Possess a current driver’s licence
Applicants who do not address these requirements, will not be considered for shortlisting.
Applicants for a specified position must have an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person who is recognised and accepted in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community; provide a reference to support their ability to meet selection criteria 2 of the position description.
For more information please see the Position Description or contact Korrie Brown, Manager, Allied Health on 07 4080 1158.
Closing date for applications: 5 pm on Monday, 11 December 2023.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.