Full Time and Part Time Positions
Based in Cairns
A rewarding opportunity exists for Vocationally Registered General Practitioners to join Wuchopperen’s team of health professionals with the vision of improving quality of life for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- No on call requirement
- Attractive remuneration rate
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 weeks Annual Leave entitlements
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
- Commitment to professional development
Applicants for the above position will:
- Hold current AHPRA registration
- Be eligible for a Medicare Provider number
- Demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Hold Fellowship of ACRRM and / or RACGP Accreditation as a GP (Desirable)
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Provide evidence of COVID Vaccination
How to apply:
For information please see the Position Description.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.