Part Time (18 hours per fortnight), Permanent
Based in Cairns
Salary commensurate with experience
The purpose of the position is to provide a high-quality standard of oral health service and care for eligible clients within the primary health care setting of Wuchopperen Health Service in Cairns and surrounds.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated knowledge of the practice and skills of modern dentistry and hold a Bachelor of Dental Science or equivalent qualification required for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- 15 days personal leave
- Commitment to professional development
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
How to Apply:
To be eligible for interview, applicants must:
- Provide a cover letter of no more than two pages, addressing the Core Capabilities in the Position Description
- Hold current AHPRA registration
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least first 2 vaccinations plus one booster) and provide evidence
- Possess a current driver’s licence
Applicants who do not address these requirements, will not be considered for shortlisting.
It is a condition of employment for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (refer to Queensland Government Health Employment Directive No. 12/21). Evidence of vaccination must be provided with the application
For more information please see the Position Description or contact Korrie Brown, Acting Manager, Allied Health on 07 4080 1150.
Closing date for applications: 5 pm on Monday, 27 November 2023.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.