Based in Cairns and Edmonton
Pay rate $50.57 – $60.84 per hour (inclusive 25% casual loading)
The Registered Nurse is responsible for working with clinical staff to improve the standard of health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through the provision of culturally valid, holistic primary health care services.
The successful applicant will hold a nursing degree together with current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and a Queensland immunisation endorsement. Recent practical experience within a community health setting is highly desirable.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
How to Apply:
To be eligible for interview, applicants must:
- Provide a cover letter of no more than two pages, addressing the Core Capabilities in the Position Description
- Provide a Specified Reference
- Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (at least first 2 vaccinations plus one booster) and provide evidence
- Possess a current driver’s licence
Applicants who do not address these requirements, will not be considered for shortlisting.
Applicants for a specified position must have an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person who is recognised and accepted in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community; provide a written reference to support their ability to meet selection criteria 2 of the position description.
For more information see the Position Description or contact Susanne Raistrick, Practice Manager, Health Services on 07 4080 1056.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.