Full Time, Permanent
$92,754 – $97,814
The Business/Data Analyst is responsible for enabling the business to maximise the value of its data assets through performing advanced investigations, visualisation, interpretation and reporting. The position provides data and business analyst functions across the organisation to improve processes through system and data tools.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- 15 days personal leave
- Commitment to professional development
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
How to Apply:
Applicants for the above position will:
- Provide a cover letter of no more than two pages, addressing the Core Capabilities in the Position Description
- Provide a Specified Reference
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Hold a current Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least first 2 vaccinations) and provide evidence
Applicants who do not address these requirements, will not be considered for shortlisting.
Note: Revised legislation requires applicants to hold a blue card prior to commencement. Refer to Qld Government’s Blue Card Services website for more information.
Applicants for a specified position must have an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person who is recognised and accepted in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community; provide a written reference to support their ability to meet selection criteria 2 of the position description.
For more information or to apply please refer to the Position Description or contact Matthew Wright, Chief Information Officer
on 07 4080 1053.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday, 12th February 2024.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org