1 x Permanent, Full Time role
1 x Permanent, Part Time role
1 x Fixed Term, Full Time role to 30 June 2024
Salary $62,906 – $67,082
Based in a medical clinic setting, the position of Administration Officer is responsible for the provision of highly efficient professional reception and administrative duties that support the operations of the organisation.
This position would suit a candidate that has completed a Certificate III in Medical Administration or a similar qualification.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- 15 days personal leave
- Commitment to professional development
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
How to Apply:
To be eligible for interview, applicants must:
- Provide a cover letter of no more than two pages, addressing the Core Capabilities in the Position Description
- Provide a Specified Reference
- Hold a current Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least first 2 vaccinations) and provide evidence
- Possess a current driver’s licence
Applicants who do not address these requirements, will not be considered for shortlisting.
Note: Revised legislation requires applicants to hold a blue card prior to commencement. Refer to Qld Government’s Blue Card Services website for more information.
Applicants for a specified position must have an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person who is recognised and accepted in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community; provide a written reference to support their ability to meet selection criteria 2 of the position description.
For more information or to apply please refer to the Position Description or contact Magreda Beacham, Coordinator, Medical Administration 07 4080 1000.
Closing date for applications: 5 pm on Monday, 29 January 2024.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.