A rewarding opportunity has become available for a motivated community minded professional to work at Wuchopperen to achieve the vision of improving quality of life for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Full Time Temporary 12 months
Based in Cairns
The Human Resources Officer will support the Manager, HR Quality and Compliance in day to day Human Resource operations. The successful applicant will provide advice and guidance on all aspects of people management such as recruitment processes, induction, probation, training and development. This position will work closely with the Human Resources team and senior managers to provide a quality Human Resource support service.
This full time position will suit an applicant who has a qualification in Human Resources or equivalent together with demonstrated experience in a Human Resource generalist role.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- Commitment to professional development
- Private Health Care Corporate Rate
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
Applicants for the above position will:
- Demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Possess, or be eligible for, a Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
- Consent to a broader criminal history check, where relevant
To be eligible for interview, applicants must respond to the selection criteria; applicants who do not provide this will not be considered.
How to Apply:
Please download Position Description for more information.
Closing date for applications: 5 pm on Monday, 17 February 2020
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.