'Keeping Our Generations Growing Strong'
Wuchopperen is a Community Controlled Aboriginal Health Organisation providing holistic health care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of Cairns.
A rewarding opportunity exists for Vocationally Registered General Practitioners to join Wuchopperen’s team of health professionals with the vision of improving quality of life for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- No on call requirement
- Attractive remuneration rate
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 weeks Annual Leave entitlements
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
- Commitment to professional development
Applicants for the above position will:
- Hold current AHPRA registration
- Be eligible for a Medicare Provider number
- Demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Hold Fellowship of ACRRM and / or RACGP Accreditation as a GP (Desirable)
- Possess a current driver’s licence
How to apply:
Please download Position Description for more information.
Closing date for applications: 5 pm on Friday, 1 October 2021.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.