'Keeping Our Generations Growing Strong'
A rewarding opportunity has become available for a motivated community minded professional to work within an organisation with the vision of improving quality of life for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Based in Cairns
The primary focus of the Financial Accountant will be to coordinate the finance administration, processing and control functions of the health service and to support the Chief Financial Officer in performing the day to day financial operations in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
The successful applicant will hold a tertiary qualification in accounting together with extensive experience in a similar role and will be a Chartered Accountant or Certified Practising Accountant.
To be eligible for interview, applicants must respond to the selection criteria in the position description and provide certified copies of any relevant qualifications.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Commitment to professional development
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave pro rata
- Private Health Care Corporate Rate
- 11.5% Superannuation Contribution
Applicants for the above position will:
- Demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Possess, or be eligible for, a Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
- Consent to a broader criminal history check, where relevant
How to apply:
Please download Position Description for more information
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday, 25 March 2019
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.