Wuchopperen is a Community Controlled Aboriginal Health Organisation providing holistic health care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of Cairns.
Full Time Temporary - 4 September 2020
Based in Cairns
The Family Wellbeing Worker will manage a caseload of families and deliver interventions in accordance with approved case management protocols to enhance the capacity of a family to keep their children safely at home and in their community.
This position would suit an applicant who has previous experience in providing support and implementing case management approaches with families.
The above is an Identified position. It is a genuine occupational requirement that an Identified position be filled by an Aboriginal person or Torres Strait Islander person, as permitted by and arguable under section 25, 104 and 105 of the Queensland Anti-Discrimination Act (1991).
To be eligible for interview, applicants must respond to the selection criteria and provide an Identified reference.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- Commitment to professional development
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
Applicants for the above position will:
- Demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Possess, or be eligible for, a Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
- Consent to a broader criminal history check, where relevant
How to Apply:
Please download Position Description for more information
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday, 14 October 2019