'Keeping Our Generations Growing Strong'
A rewarding opportunity has become available for a motivated community minded professional to work within an organisation with the vision of improving quality of life for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Based in Cairns
The Enrolled Nurse will support the delivery of clinical services and health education to improve the health status of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander people through the provision of best practice, comprehensive, culturally valid and holistic primary health care.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- Commitment to professional development
- Private Health Care Corporate Rate
- 12% Superannuation Contribution
Applicants for the above position will:
- Hold a Diploma of Nursing
- Hold AHPRA registration
- Provide qualifications and registration on application
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Possess, or be eligible for, a Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
To be eligible for interview, applicants must respond to the selection criteria and provide references.
How to apply:
Please download Position Description for more information.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday, 6 July 2020.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.