'Keeping Our Generations Growing Strong'
Wuchopperen is a Community Controlled Aboriginal Health Organisation providing holistic health care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of Cairns.
Based in Cairns
This position is a partnership role with The Benevolent Society and is required to facilitate early childhood programs including adjunct care and playgroups and implementing processes to increase access to early childhood programs and services by Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander children and families.
The position would suit an applicant who holds a qualification and has experience in Early Childhood Education.
To be eligible for interview, applicants must respond to the selection criteria in the position description and provide certified copies of relevant qualifications.
Applicants for a specified position must have an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person who is recognised and accepted in the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community; provide a written reference to support their ability to meet selection criteria 2 and 4.
Applicants who do not provide this reference will not be considered.
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave pro rata
- Commitment to professional development
- Private Health Care Corporate Rate
- 11.5% Superannuation Contribution
Applicants for the above position will:
- Demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Possess, or be eligible for, a Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
- Consent to a broader criminal history check, where relevant
Please download the Position Description for more information.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday, 17 June 2019
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.