'Keeping Our Generations Growing Strong'
A rewarding opportunity has become available for a motivated community minded professional to work at Wuchopperen to achieve the vision of improving quality of life for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Based in Cairns
This position is a partnership role with The Benevolent Society and is required to facilitate early childhood programs including adjunct care and playgroups and implementing processes to increase access to early childhood programs and services by Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander children and families.
The position would suit an applicant who holds a relevant qualification and has experience in Early Childhood Education.
The above is an Identified position. It is a genuine occupational requirement that an Identified position be filled by a Aboriginal person or Torres Strait Islander person, as permitted by and arguable under section 25 of the Queensland Anti-Discrimination Act (1991).
Benefits of working with Wuchopperen:
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- 5 Weeks annual leave (Pro Rata)
- Commitment to professional development
- Private Health Care Corporate Rate
- 12 % Superannuation Contribution
Applicants for the above position will:
- Demonstrate relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Possess a current driver’s licence
- Possess, or be eligible for, a Blue Card (for suitability to work with children and young people)
- Consent to a broader criminal history check, where relevant
To be eligible for interview, applicants must respond to the selection criteria in the position description and provide an identified reference; applicants who do not provide this will not be considered.
How to Apply:
Please download Position Description for more information.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday, 30 March 2020
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.